WRITING FOR NURSES, BY A NURSE
I want to encourage and equip nurses at all levels.
You do to.
I can help.
What do I offer?
- Content for your nursing related website or publication
- Blog posts for your nursing related blog
- Content for your nursing related email list or newsletter
- TED Style talks on a variety of nursing topics
- Longer format talks
- Training events
- Editing of website content
- Editing of emails and other communications for members of the healthcare team
- Editing of training materials
Why hire me?
With over 20 years in healthcare I have a strong understanding of the needs of patients, families, and members of the healthcare team.
Not to mention that I AM A NURSE. I understand nurses. I understand the struggles they face. I understand the pressures they are under. I understand their frustrations. Heck, I’ve even branded myself as the frustrated nurse.
I can speak to nurses on a level that only a nurse can.
During my 20 years working in a local hospital I was tasked with writing a great many things, such as:
- Emails that would be sent to the entire organization
- Project plans
- Action plans for all stages of implementing an electronic documentation system.
- Marketing materials
- Training materials for all members of the healthcare team, from physicians to housekeepers.
I’ve also been writing for my own, ministry related blog as well as a number of other ministry related sites, magazines, and books for the past 10 years.
Skilled and experienced story teller
I spent the last 10 years as children’s pastor. I now pastor a church. This has given me many opportunities to fine tune my teaching and story telling skills.
All of this combines to make me the perfect person to help you tell your story and to make the healthcare experience great to the patients and families that you serve and to all members of your healthcare team