Let’s make the healthcare experience great
You want to make the healthcare experience great for patients, families,
and all members of the healthcare team.
I can help you do just that.
What do I offer?
- Patient focused content for your website.
- Patient focused blog posts
- Content for your patient focused emails or newsletter
- Marketing content
- Press releases
- Communications aimed at members of the healthcare team
- Blog posts/newsletter content for the healthcare team
- Training for members of the healthcare team on a variety of topics
- Patient focused talks at community outreach/marketing events
- Master of ceremonies services for corporate events
- Host/MC services at community outreach/marketing events
- More than just writing content for you email list I can manage it for you
- Set-up and manage email list
- Put links on your website and social media for people to sign up for your email list
- Frequent communication to get the latest news and information to the patients and families you serve.
- Manage replies from your list, ensuring that they get to the correct person within your organization.
- Editing of website content
- Editing of emails and other communications for members of the healthcare team
- Editing of training materials
Why hire me?
With over 20 years in healthcare I have a strong understanding of the needs of patients, families, and members of the healthcare team.
During my 20 years working in a local hospital I was tasked with writing a great many things, such as:
- Emails that would be sent to the entire organization
- Project plans
- Action plans for all stages of implementing an electronic documentation system.
- Training materials for all members of the healthcare team, from physicians to housekeepers.
I’ve also been writing for my own, ministry related blog as well as a number of other ministry related sites, magazines, and books for the past 10 years.
Skilled and experienced story teller
I spent the last 10 years as children’s pastor. I now pastor a church. This has given me many opportunities to fine tune my teaching and story telling skills.
All of this combines to make me the perfect person to help you tell your story and to make the healthcare experience great to the patients and families that you serve and to all members of your healthcare team